Spinning your wheels and running yourself ragged is no way to lead an organization (or a life).
Discover how to gain traction, build momentum and enjoy your life again, guaranteed!
Registration is now closed. Click here to join the waiting list for the next program (dates TBD) to receive the most current updates and get priority access when the program opens.
Are you leaning on the accelerator without realizing that you are also pushing hard on the brake?
This dynamic can be unwittingly amplified throughout an entire organization, leading to low levels of morale, productivity and performance that result in fledgling profitability, customer (and employee) retention and growth.
You may be getting results, but your depleted energy, feelings of overwhelm, stress, and living on the verge of burnout is too high a cost. It becomes harder and harder to get things done, influence others and enjoy your work.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
You can go further without having to push so hard on the gas, and allow your work to fill you up instead of sucking the life out of you (and your organization).
Ironically, it seems that people dedicated to achieving high levels of productivity, performance and influence are often the most susceptible to working in ways that keep them from the success they desire and leave them feeling frustrated and drained.
As a leadership development/organization effectiveness consultant and executive coach, I have dedicated my life’s work to finding ways to reverse that cycle – both for myself and others.
Over the last twenty years, I’ve worked with hundreds of leaders and executives to help them reconnect with their best selves, recognize and overcome self-defeating patterns, and optimize their performance from the inside out.
As a result, they were able to make a bigger impact while enjoying harmony in their lives, allow their work to feed them rather than deplete them, and move from a state of anxiety and pressure into one of passion and flow – even with a heavy work load and a high bar.
And having experienced their own transformation, they breathe new energy into their organization and lead others to reach unprecedented levels of performance, productivity and profitability.
Now, through my new integrated program I am able to help others apply these methodologies in their own lives in a meaningful and practical way.
The Real Leader's Guide to Freedom and Flow Group Intensive blends a twelve week leadership development course with small group mastermind opportunities and personalized coaching.
This program is for you if...
- You long to experience more passion, meaning and joy in your work and your life
- You want to create an energized, inspired workplace of people who bring their best selves to what they do
- You want to minimize the stress, pressure and overwhelm that comes with being a high achiever - without sacrificing performance
- You want to make a bigger impact and contribution in a way that is aligned with who you really are (and help others do the same)
- You want to improve your ability to lead and influence others toward lasting change
- You or your organization is experiencing a high degree of uncertainty and ambiguity that you'd like to better navigate
- You and/or people you lead have experienced a recent a setback or disappointment and want to get back in the game, but are hesitant about putting yourselves out there
- You want to engage in a program that isn’t just an academic or analytical exercise, but rather a personalized, supportive experience that leads to lasting transformation
- You are interested in working one on one with a coach, but like the idea of combining coaching with the structured learning of a program
I enrolled in the Freedom & Flow course because I felt powerless. I didn’t like the way I was working and could see that if I didn’t make some changes, I was going to end up either not liking my work anymore or resenting it – because though I couldn’t work any harder I also couldn’t seem to execute any changes.
Diane helped me uncover the thoughts I didn’t realize I was having and the things I was holding onto that were getting in the way – answering the question for me about why I couldn’t execute. I was able to let go of a lot of self-blame and really be in the present moment, deliberate about how I want to show up. I feel more intentional and more empowered in my work and my life. And I’m committed to being more thoughtful about creating my schedule and not allowing things to overwhelm me.
Your greatest gift that you‘ll get if you’ll invest this time is that you’ll reconnect with yourself and find the answers you need – open up your mind and your heart, which is something you can’t do when you’re going a 100 miles an hour. The whole experience was very authentic. Diane is truly invested and engaged in creating something better for the people she works with.
How does the program work?
- The program will begin with a one-on-one intake session where we will discuss what you hope to achieve and what you perceive to be your biggest obstacles and challenges.
- In addition to the intake meeting, you will have three one-on-one coaching sessions with me to explore in greater depth your specific challenges and how you can apply the principles, tools, and strategies taught in the course to address them. These sessions can be scheduled anytime throughout the twelve week program, or within three months of completing it.
- You will also receive individualized feedback on course exercises. Each of the six modules of online training is accompanied by worksheets and journaling activities that will allow you to apply the concepts being covered to your specific challenges and opportunities. You'll have the option to submit your work to me for review, which will include feedback, recommendations and additional questions to help you get the most of out of each lesson and apply it to your own life.
- You will be given immediate access to the first of six modules of online training and a new module every two weeks. Each module contains from two to four lessons ranging from 15 to 50 minutes in length. You will have lifetime access to this training, so you can revisit it anytime.
- All lessons feature both video and audio formats, accessible from a variety of devices. Watch videos at your computer, or while you're exercising on the treadmill or stationary bike, or listen to audios in your car on your commute.
- Each lesson includes downloadable worksheets and PDF's that summarize key concepts and allow you to apply those concepts to your specific challenges and opportunities.
Group Interaction and Support
To maximize interaction and support, The Real Leader's Guide to Freedom & Flow Group Intensive is limited to a total of 8 participants. In addition to the online training, and individualized attention you will receive:
- Six bi-monthly 90 minute Q & A and group coaching meetings. These sessions will take place in the weeks after you complete each of the six modules. They are designed to allow you and fellow participants to ask questions, share insights, and work through any difficulties you may encounter. Group meetings will take place from 11am to 12:30pm Arizona time on 9/20, 10/4, 10/18, 11/1, 11/15 and 12/6/17.
- Sessions will be conducted via video conference (you can call in from telephone as well) and will be recorded and made available for replay.
In addition, you will also receive a copy of my book, The Pinocchio Principle: Becoming a Real Leader.
What I liked about this course is that while it is professionally career oriented, structured and measured, it incorporates lots of the human aspect too. That makes it fun. It makes you really reflect, provoke deep thoughts and be more prepared to deal with your day to day stuff both at work and outside of work. It is holistic. It’s a well-rounded approach of how one could grow and develop as a human being as well as professionally as a leader.
Results: Completing this program will enable you to..
- Recognize and free yourself from self-imposed obstacles that keep you from achieving desired results (and lead others to do the same)
- Minimize the pressure, stress and anxiety you unwittingly create for yourself and others
- Ignite enthusiasm, passion and inspired performance in yourself and others
- Strengthen relationships and influence with coworkers, subordinates, customers and other key stakeholders
- Proactively approach problems to create solutions you wouldn't have previously recognized
- Tap into reserves of energy and creativity that allow you to get higher quality results in less time
- Gain clarity on what you most want to create and what to start, stop and continue doing to make your vision a reality
- Navigate through uncertainty with courage, confidence and resilience and blaze new trails when old ones are no longer effective
- Bounce back faster from setbacks and disappointments
- Transform fear into fuel that allows you to rise to challenges with courage and confidence
- Prioritize your time in ways that allow you to strategically address emerging challenges and opportunities
- Unleash and apply your own and other' unique talents to advance the success of your organization in a way that creates meaning and fulfillment
Are you ready for more Freedom and Flow?
Stop spinning your wheels and running yourself ragged and start getting some traction while enjoying your work and your life again!
The next Real Leader's Guide to Freedom and Flow Intensive will kick off in Spring 2019 and is limited to an intimate group of eight people. The twelve week program combines the best of three different transformational modalities -- online learning, one-on-one coaching and a small group mastermind. At $2,500 it is priced at a fraction of its value.
Click here to join the waiting list for the next program (dates TBD) and get priority access to the limited seats when they become available.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Freedom and Flow course is a fantastic experience. The homework really helped me gain some insights into things – to both learn and unlearn things to increase my engagement and pursue my dreams. I no longer live out of the fear and maladapted lessons that I picked up from previous situations in my life.
Diane was able to show me some blind spots that I didn’t even know were driving my behavior. It was really eye opening for me because though, as a martial arts instructor, I know (and even teach) the importance of being present, it is easy to fall into the trap of not actually doing it.
Since I knew Diane from other work, I knew this was going to be a quality program, so it was a fairly easy decision – an investment in myself. Personally, while going through this course, I was in the middle of three major projects. I was amazed going through it that even through the stressors were theoretically getting worse, I was getting calmer by utilizing what she was teaching in this program and actually applying it.
I would definitely recommend this program to anybody really – certainly people who think of themselves as go getters, highly motivated. This course will help you identify your own style and strengthen it and compliment those things you’re not as good at by filling in some gaps and setting that foundation even better.
For more information about Diane, including words from previous clients, visit www.DianeBolden.com.