Ever wonder why it seems so much easier to communicate, work with, influence or sell to some people and not others?
Treating others the way you'd like to be treated works great when they have the same style you do. But when those you interact with prefer different ways of doing things, this approach falls short.
The key to establishing strong partnerships with subordinates, bosses, customers, coworkers, peers and anyone else you might deal with is in understanding and appreciating their unique styles and leveraging your differences to work together.
The Communicating with Style: DISC Behavioral Style Workshop will help you to understand and leverage the nuances of your own and others' styles so that you can better communicate with, influence, and work more effectively with people who are critical to your (and your organization's) success.
Dynamics that were once irritating and too sensitive to address become amusing and enlightening, and you'll gain insight that allows you to understand and leverage your differences with people in ways that can turn even seeming adversaries into allies.
Here's what you'll gain from the program:
- Increased understanding of self and others
- Enhanced relationships with coworkers, customers, bosses and direct reports
- Improved teamwork
- Increased productivity
- Better, faster conflict resolution (and prevention)
- Strengthened communication skills and increased influence
- More awareness of potential pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Greater impact as a leader
"What we gained was an appreciation for each others' communication style, which improved mutual respect. We now have skills to identify that and a shared understanding of how diverse we all are. We learned that our diversity makes us stronger, as long as we understand and respect each other.
I have heard from several on my team that they are using their new skills to try new approaches with their co-workers and having great responses. I think managing a team is so much better when you have these insights into how they work. I also personally liked learning about what to watch out for - pitfalls to avoid.
I would highly recommend the DISC workshop because we felt it was incredibly insightful, accurate and easily shared. We are seeing results already. If the goal is efficiency, this workshop is essential. Our whole office runs more smoothly now."
- Kimber Lanning, Executive Director, Local First Arizona
What does the program include?
- Informative videos and audios you can access via internet anytime from any device.
- An in depth explanation of the DISC Behavioral Style model and each of the four styles.
- Two methods for recognizing the styles of others.
- Tips for working effectively with each style.
- Insight on how to leverage your strengths and avoid your pitfalls.
- An overview of the most common conflicts between people with differing styles and tips for effectively preventing and/or resolving conflict and leveraging differences.
- Suggestions on how to adapt your own style to best influence and sell to each of the four styles.
- Exercises that help you integrate and directly apply your learning both at work and at home.
Get started now!
Check out the course curriculum below, and click on the buttons next to the first two lessons to preview them!
For more information about Diane, including words from previous clients, visit www.DianeBolden.com.